HEY FASHION LOVERS!
For some, print mixing can sometimes result in an outfit looking too busy or overwhelming. To avoid this, here are a few tips:
1. Limit the Number of Prints: Stick to a maximum of two or three prints in a single outfit. More than that can create visual chaos.
2. Choose a Dominant Print: Select one print to be the dominant focal point, and use the others as accents. This helps guide the viewer's eye and prevents visual overload.
3. Color Coordination: Opt for prints that share at least one color in common. This creates a visual link between the patterns and harmonizes the overall look.
4. Accessorize Mindfully: If your outfit is already print-heavy, consider keeping accessories minimal and simple.
5. Full-Length Mirror Test: Before stepping out, take a moment to look at yourself in a full-length mirror. If the outfit feels visually overwhelming, you might want to reconsider the combination.
Remember, fashion is about self-expression, so while these tips can help guide you, don't be afraid to experiment and find your own unique style!
Hope you enjoyed the look!
Shop Kimono HERE
Shop similar set HERE
Shop shoes HERE
Shop purse HERE